Saturday 14 May 2016

Yesterdays mission (before peak hour traffic which is actually starting at 2) around town catching the beautiful sunset in my new amazing vintage boots from Dreamland..i can tell you they were definitely not made for walking (long distances) though. Loving Dreamlands denim jacket as well. I try not see what she has in store because when things that amazing are priced so reasonably i am bound to drop some cash. 
I am not one to buy something expensive when i know i can do some searching and find something similar for half the price. Plus me actually deciding to get out of my comfy clothing is something quite special. I tend to get to photo-shoots in winter in ugg boots and a hoodie.
A whole weekend devoted to eating and then going to gym to burn it off, oh and Agents of Shields..Saving for spending money for Germany in 5 weeks is one big commitment so that means spending a lot of time doing things that require no money..
I used to take my camera every where with me and then stopped for a while and i wondered why and after this day i remembered..considering Cape Town isn't the safest place, carrying it around the whole day with you can be quite stressful..When i get home and put it away there is a relief off my shoulder.. But cool pictures from it :D x











No comments :

Post a Comment